The Planning Committee has the delegated authority from the Policy Board to develop recommendations about transportation policies, plans, and programs and is largely composed of Policy Board member staff. For example, Mayors serve on the Policy Board while city engineers or planning directors serve on the Planning Committee. The Planning Committee has also been delegated the authority to approve small-scale changes to the Transportation Council's planning work program (UPWP) or to the Transportation Improvement Program.
Planning Committee meetings are open to the public.
To register to speak and/ or to request auxiliary aids or services and reasonable accommodations please contact us at: (518) 458-2161 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Request for aids, services, or reasonable accommodations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Meetings are broadcasted live, recorded and made available on our YouTube channel.
Meeting - November 02, 2022
II. Visitor’s Issues
III. Presentation – CDTA BusPlus Red Line Upgrades
A. Previous Meeting Minutes – October 5, 2022*
C. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Fiscal Constraint – Summary Table 4
Note: For the most up-to-date version of Table 4, see our website at: https://www.cdtcmpo.org/tiplist19/table4.htm.
V. Action Items
A. 2019-2024 Transportation Improvement Program Amendments*
1. RG131, CDTC.31, Bus Rapid Transit Implementation, Multi-County, Regional Transit
2. T137, CDTC137, BusPlus Red Line Upgrades, Multi-County, Regional Transit
VI. Discussion Items
D. Equity Policy Update
H. NYSDOT Project Delivery Update
J. Status of Regional and Local Planning Activities
5. Albany County Airport Authority
6. Albany Port District Commission
L. Upcoming Meetings/Events/Deadlines (tentative)
1. Information Session: "What You Need to Know to Plan November 4th
a Walk & Roll Event in 2023"
2. Active Transportation Planning Advisory Committee November 8th
3. New Visions 2050 Virtual Learning Series November 15th
4. Freight Advisory Committee meeting November 16th
5. Policy Board December 1st December 1st
NOTE: Meeting materials available on this website may not include all materials included in the meeting e-packet, such as letters from other agencies and brochures. There may also be materials not available until the meeting, such as handouts and audio-visual presentations.