The Policy Board is the ultimate authority for the Capital Region Transportation Council and acts on policy, plan and program recommendations made by the Planning Committee. Policy Board members are encouraged to bring forth issues and concerns at any time -- they are expected to be active participants in the transportation planning process.
Policy Board meetings are open to the public.
To register to speak and/ or to request auxiliary aids or services and reasonable accommodations please contact us at: (518) 458-2161 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Request for aids, services, or reasonable accommodations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Meetings are broadcasted live, recorded and made available on our YouTube Channel.
Mayor Kathy Sheehan
City of Albany
Chief Executive Officer, CDTA
Regional Director, NYS DOT Region-1
Meeting - December 02, 2021
- Opening Remarks
- Privilege of the Floor
- Presentation - Federal Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act
- 2019-2024 Transportation Improvement Program Amendment *
- 2022-2027 Transportation Improvement Program Solicitation Update
- Meeting Handout - TIP Applications
- CDTC Performance and Expenditure Report Review
- 2022-2023 Unified Planning Work Program Solicitation Update
- Meeting Handout - UPWP Applications
- 2022 Planning Committee & Policy Board Meeting Schedule *
- Status of Planning Activities
- Albany County Airport Authority
- Ablany Port District Commission
- Linkage/Local Planning Activities *
- Upcoming Meetings/Events
- January 11 - Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Committee**
- January 12 - Planning Committee
NOTE: Meeting materials available on this web site may not include all materials included in the meeting mail out, such as letters from other agencies and brochures. There may also be materials not available until the meeting, such as handouts and audio-visual presentations.
The Policy Board also maintains an Administrative & Financial (A & F) Standing Subcommittee composed of the Transportation Council's Chairman and other appointees. This subcommittee handles the Transportation Council's personnel and housekeeping issues on behalf of the Policy Board.