Low Bridge Education & Enforcement Blitz
The New York State Department of Transportation has announced an education and enforcement blitz for November 5th-11th. Municipalities and communities are encouraged to distribute the following materials and spread the word about the risks, warning measures, and resources available to avoid striking bridges in New York State.
2023 Local Road Safety Education and Encouragement Program
The Transportation Council is seeking applications from Law Enforcement agencies interested in implementing small-scale transportation safety education and encouragement programs.
Application - due by November 3, 2023
Questions? Contact us!
- Mini-Grant Project Gallery
- Download Safety Materials
- See! Be Seen! Materials Request
- Albany County Lending Library Request Form
- AARP Pop-Up Demonstration Toolkit
- New Visions 2050
- NYSDOT Pedestrian Safety Action Plan
- How to Use New Pedestrian Signals
- Plan a Walk Your City Campaign
Local Bike Rescues